The adjuster appointment checklist is designed to get accurate information from a customer about their appointment. Most importantly, it reminds the customer of all of the services ASI will be providing for them not only during their appointment, but after their job is approved as well. This also reminds the customer about their responsibility to pay their deductible. When we forget these steps, the relationship between ASI and the customer suffers.
- Confirm the customer’s information.
- Ask for the claim number.
- Get the adjuster’s name and phone number.
- Confirm insurance company. “We work great with them.”
- Confirm the date not just the day.
State: “Okay great, we’re ready to go. There are just a few things that I want to confirm before we work with your adjuster and get your job approved. We will confirm the scope of damages and be choosing colors from you to do the work. Just as a reminder, the insurance company will be writing an estimate. If it differs from ours don’t worry, as part of our service we will work with (insurance company) to come to an agreement. You are already guaranteed the best price by law in that all you have to pay is your deductible. We will be starting work in 3-4 weeks. Sounds good?” (Confirm commitment)
Handbook Table of Contents
- ASI Mission Statement
- ASI Company History
- Job Description
- Internal Employee / Contractor Recruitment Program
- ASI Corporate Guidelines: Dress Code
- ASI Corporate Guidelines: Reporting Issues Pertaining to Work
- ASI Corporate Guidelines Corrective Action / Resignation / Termination
- Field Associate Voicemail Script
- Roofing Basics
- Helpful Links: Product Knowledge
Section 2 Lead
- Claim to Closure Process
- Insurance Claim Checklist
- Canvass Training
- ASI Corporate Guidelines: Lead Process
- How to Run a Retail Lead at ASI Construction
- ASI Communication Guidelines
- Format for Calendar Entries
- Example: Material Checklist
- Adjuster Appointment Checklist
- Claim Denied Checklist